Thank you for your interest in the
2022 WSSO Concerto Competition!
1. Submit form (left) by 12/15/2021
2. Email video of yourself playing exact work to be performed with the orchestra to Dr. Wiley (firstname.lastname@example.org) also by 12/15/2021
• Include cadenza, if applicable
• Perform with accompaniment, if possible
• Piece should be one movement of a concerto, (or complete piece if work is all one movement)
• Piece must be available for rent or purchase
3. Contestants will be notified of their acceptance by January 5, 2022. A performance order, including approximate performance time, will be assigned at that time
4. The competition will be Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 3:00 pm at Susquehanna University*. The competition will be in concert format, open to the public. All will perform with accompaniment (either your own pianist, or Dr. Jaime Namminga- request indicated on application form)
5. The winner must be available for occasional Monday evening rehearsals in Mechanicsburg, and dress rehearsal & performances (Family Concert and Masterworks) the weekend of May 7 & 8, 2022 at the Carlisle Theatre.
Questions? Contact Jennifer Sacher Wiley: email@example.com
*Exact location details will be posted closer to event.